Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday Dear Morgan, Happy Birthday to you!

Wow can you believe it - Morgan is 5 years old....where does the time go? I think back to the day she was born and changed our lives! It has been a great ride and we are so looking forward to the many many more years to come to enjoy our little peanut! We are excited for the summer and for her to start school this fall... This year she wanted her party at Build a Bear Workshop - so we did that on May 2nd. Invited her cousins down and headed to the mall...everyone seemed to have a good time and enjoyed their bears! She then brought treats to preschool and day care and then I made a cake for her actual birthday (today)! She's done a lot of celebrating and even told the director at day care that she can do whatever she wants today because it is her birthday!!! And that is what she did...little sassy pants! We love our little girl and wish her a great year!

Morgan with her cake for the big birthday party- tinkerbell cupcake cake!

Most of the crew at Build a Bear - they had a lot of fun!

Morgan on her actual birthday May 12th!


Tinkerbell Cake I made for the big day - she thought it was pretty neat!

1 comment:

  1. Did you make both of those cakes? I may have ot hire you for Ava's birthday.....

    ReplyDelete