Saturday, August 22, 2009

I LOVE ANKENY!

Ryan and I went for a walk to Sawgrass park tonight...it was a calm beautiful night so I thought I would bring my camera along...I'm glad I did...got some neat photos of the pond and paths! Oh and of my cute little boy =)
Ryan talking on the phone...

When I take this walk it reminds me of my younger years spending time down at Milford's pond & cabin! Oh what memories!


Checking something out!

Pretty Wildflowers and playing around with my camera!

Such a calm beautiful night...pond at Sawgrass

Lots of people fishing...I think our family needs to invest in a rod & bait! The kids would LOVE it!

Neat tree house park nearby! This is such a neat place...

Ryan is getting so big!

Ankeny is such a neat town...filled with so many parks & ponds for free entertainment!

I LOVE living here!

1 comment: