
Friday, October 16, 2009
We Love Fall!
Monday I took the day off since Morgan didn't have school...we had so much fun - in the morning we cleaned the basement and the kids played then we went to McDonalds - requested by the kids! They were great so I decided to stop by DMACC and take some quick pics of the kids...boy it was a little chilly but they had fun - then we head to visit Dad at work! Realized on our way out I lost my cell phone - okay must have been at DMACC in the leaves...sure enough found it in the grass!!! thank god! Then we headed out to Saylorville just for fun - they loved playing in the leaves. What a great day off!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















these pics are so awesome! i love morgan's 'look'. she's just beautiful. i can see these pics in VERY large frames!
ReplyDelete